...and when performance is measured...

Friday, October 5, 2007

My weight...headed up?

This morning i weighed myself and came in at 178. That's the most I've been in a few weeks. It may be good news, though. I'm just not sure. I'm spending a lot of time working on building muscle, so my hope is that the extra weight is new muscle, and not fat. I guess my crappy body fat scale will have to be the judge in that scenario. I'm still waiting for the morning that I wake up and see that baby at 15%. It usually hits 15 in the afternoon, but I don't think I've ever had it there first thing in the morning.

With the P90X thing I'm doing a lot less cardio, so I'm a little worried that I may lose some of that. I may have to add in some running or something. That also worries me a little when I see my weight start to climb. Next week I'll be doing a lot of cardio, though, as I'll be in California on the beach, and there won't be much else to do.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey keep up the good work, I am sure you've gained weight just because you've built some muscle.