...and when performance is measured...

Tuesday, September 25, 2007

No Plyometrics today, dangit

I took my P90X stuff to work yesterday in an effort to "back them up." I succeeded, by the way, so if any of you would like to volunteer to keep a backup copy at your house, then I would appreciate it. I ended up leaving the dvds at work. I was bummed. I was looking forward to my first plyometrics session. I'm sure it would have kicked my butt, but I'm ready for that. So, instead of the tricky plyometrics, I did 30 hard minutes on the elliptical. That may have to stop, as every time I shoved the right arm forward my right shoulder popped, and I couldn't get the dang thing to shut up.

I'm still a little sore from yesterday's push up and pull up marathon. Not sure what tomorrow brings, but I'm ready to give it a try.

I also went to the health food store and bought some supplements yesterday. I bought a big 'ol tub of the nitro tech creatine. Little did I know it says there are only 30 servings in each tub. I think it was like 50 bucks. The P90X program asks you to take a "recovery drink" after each morning session, so I'm going to use this. I'll use it at half strength, I think, because two scoops of the stuff is just too much. Its like a very strong fruit punch. I also bought a 36 pack of Myoplex Deluxe. What makes it so deluxe, I'm not sure. I'm going to drink myoplex shakes every morning throughout the program. I figure it will be a good way to start the day.

No comments: